McAfee anti-viruses protect the devices from spyware, malware, phishing scams, online frauds, and the cybercriminals committing these crimes. After installing and activating a McAfee antivirus using a 25-digit McAfee serial number, you can ensure safe web browsing, secure online transactions, and safe file transfers. All you need to take care of is choosing the right antivirus for your specific security requirements.
Why do you need to enter McAfee Serial Number?
A McAfee serial number is a 25-digit key required for downloading and activating McAfee antivirus via mcafee.com/activate. Without a McAfee serial number, your McAfee antivirus will not start scanning and protecting your device against the virus attacks.
How to Redeem McAfee Serial number?
To redeem your McAfee serial number, follow these instructions:
- Visit the official website of McAfee
- Log in to your McAfee account by providing your registered email ID and password
- You will see the McAfee serial number here
Another way of redeeming the McAfee serial number is to check your McAfee retail card for it. This retail card is available in the McAfee package you receive while purchasing McAfee Activate antivirus offline from an authorized store or re-selling partner.
Where to enter McAfee serial number for activation?
- Open the installed McAfee antivirus
- Go to the Menu
- Enter the McAfee serial number in the Subscription section
- Click Activate and it’s done