McAfee delivers hi-end security solutions through its range of anti-viruses and security software. You can get a McAfee activate antivirus for your Windows PC, Mac or mobile device. To let this security program protect your devices from the viruses, Trojan horses, malware, spyware, and other phishing attacks, you need to download, install, and activate it from mcafee.com/activate.
What is McAfee activation code?
McAfee activation code is a 25-digit key that is a combination of numbers and letters. This key needs to be entered correctly in the specified sequence mentioned on the McAfee retail card or in your McAfee my account.
Why is McAfee activation code required?
After you purchase a suitable McAfee Activate antivirus, McAfee activation code is required to download the McAfee activate file from mcafee.com/activate. The 25-digit McAfee product key is also required during the activation of your McAfee program.
Where to locate McAfee activation code?
To locate and then redeem McAfee product key, you can follow either of the two methods, which depend on the mode of your purchase.
- Open any web browser and log in to the email ID registered with your McAfee account
- Find the email you have received after McAfee antivirus purchase
- You can redeem the key from this email
- Take the McAfee Retail Card out of your McAfee package
- Check the backside of the card
- Here you will find the key
Apart from the aforementioned two methods, you can also find your McAfee activation code from your McAfee account. Here are the steps for the same:
- Go to the official website of McAfee
- Click Sign in and enter your credentials
- Check your purchased subscriptions
- You will find the product key here!