McAfee offers a huge assortment of security software and anti-viruses that creates an additional layer of security around your computer system and the internet network it is connected to. Almost all the security programs come up with a built-in firewall that blocks the viruses from entering your device, and hackers from stealing your confidential information.
After downloading McAfee activate from mcafee.com/activate, you need to install and then activate it on your device. Activating your McAfee subscription is necessary to let the antivirus begin protecting your device from viruses, Trojans, malware, and other online threats.
Completed installation? Go for McAfee Activate Now!
There are two ways of activating McAfee subscription:
McAfee Activate now via the notification panel
- Go to the notification panel
- You will see a notification “Activate your McAfee now!
- Click on that and you will be asked to provide a 25-digit McAfee activation code
- Provide the same by redeeming either from the McAfee retail card or the email ID registered with your McAfee account
- Click Activate McAfee Now
McAfee Activate now via the installed McAfee on your device
- Open the installed McAfee
- Go to the menu and then Subscription
- Enter the McAfee product key in the right field
- Click Activate now