For delivering a wide range of security software and anti-viruses to the computer users, McAfee has carved a niche for its name in the world of cybersecurity. After purchasing the suitable security solution for your Windows PC or Mac, you need to download, install, and activate the subscription from mcafee.com/activate. After downloading McAfee activate, the next step is to install McAfee retailcard activation.
What is McAfee Retailcard?
Almost all the McAfee security software can be purchased online via its official website and offline via an authorized retail store. When you choose to buy it from a retail store, then you receive a McAfee package inside which you will get a McAfee retailcard. This retail card has a 25-digit McAfee activation key written at the back. This McAfee product key is required for both download and the activation of your McAfee subscription.
To begin with, installing McAfee subscription, follow these steps:
- Double-click the downloaded McAfee activate file
- You will see an installation wizard
- Click Next
- Go through the license terms and conditions
- Click I Agree to proceed
- Finish the Installation by following further onscreen instructions
- Now, go for McAfee retailcard activation by entering the McAfee activation code
- Your device is now secured!