McAfee offers the computer users the most advanced cybersecurity solutions to protect your Windows PCs, Mac, smartphone, tablets, and other devices from the following:
- Phishing Scams
- Trojan Horses
- Cyber Attacks
- Hacking attack
Be it McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, McAfee LiveSafe, McAfee Antivirus Plus or any other antivirus, you need to register with McAfee to avail these products. Registration means signing up to create a new McAfee account.
How to register McAfee Antivirus?
You can register either by visiting the website directly or while downloading the McAfee activate antivirus of your choice. Check out both these processes below:
- Visit the official website and choose from Consumers or Business
- Now, click My Account and then Sign in from the drop-down menu
- You will see two forms: sign in and register
- Enter the required details in the form placed on the right
- Set up a secure password, which should be a combination of letters and numbers
- Follow the other password rules you see on the screen
- Click Register
- Proceed further as instructed
- You are now registered with McAfee
During McAfee antivirus download
- While downloading a McAfee activate antivirus, you will be asked to sign in or sign up for your McAfee account
- Go for register or sign up
- Enter the required details and it’s done!