McAfee security software and anti-viruses are designed to fight against all kinds of viruses, frauds, and cyber attacks. Almost all the security programs are available in two versions: McAfee premium and McAfee free trial. Free or trial version includes only the basic features of the security program and is valid only for 30-days from the date of subscription.
How to download McAfee free trial?
To download McAfee free trial, follow these steps:
- Visit www.mcafee.com and select your security product
- Click Download a 30-days trial version
- Wait until McAfee activate downloads on your device
How to install McAfee free trial?
To install McAfee trial version, do the following:
- Locate the downloaded McAfee activate file from web browser’s download history or from the Downloads folder in your drive
- Run the file and follow as instructed
- Click Next
- Wait until the installation process finishes!
How to activate McAfee free trial?
McAfee free or trial version doesn’t require activation. In other words, it starts protecting your device right after the McAfee free version download and installation finishes. For a free or trial version of McAfee antivirus, you don’t need a McAfee product key or McAfee license key.